Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Updates!

It's been ages since I blogged. Maybe it's cuz I'm happy. Or haven't been emo. Or haven't been doing much work hence there isn't really anything to blog about.

Well it's sorta everything.

Animation seminar has been refreshing for me. An individual film to be created by either a team or alone. Not that I really mind but in the end I'm doing the project as an indi film.

Recently I've become closer and friendlier to animators whom I've never really been close to nor worked with before. It's completely brilliant to have a new direction in a sense of work style and it's always great to make a new friend.

Been ignoring my other blog which I was so enthusiastic about in the beginning.BUT as expected. Once school has resumed, I havent had much time to go shooting nor dining.

Things to do.
1. Scan and upload my latest animation works HERE.
2. Bring Jia out for more wonderful makan to update my food blog.
3. Photo journal part 3.
4. Indi film!!!

Life's starting to move forward. It's great!

TTFNtatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home