Friday, June 20, 2008

Time to Go home

I've just finally called up Kheng Hiang on my hall ap and realised that I did not make it.

Similarly my daily travels to the Singapore expo this week has made me realise that an hour of travel daily doesn't really hurt that bad. Guess I've just been too comfortable with everything being so close to me all the time that I wasn't used to the idea of distance traveling.

Besides, my love for hall has never been any better than a convenient over sized store room for my over nighters at ADM. I rarely hang out with the people there and no one seems to want me along anyway. The friendships seemed so superficial and disappointingly fragile. Non the less they were valuable memories and the friends that I have made would always be dear (whether they want me or not lol... )

Hall 6 has the typical sports, over competitive, culture keeping only those necessary to winning titles etc without much thought for others. Plus their upp class think they're the best ideas. I do not blame them because that simply helps maintain their reputations and titles. Nontheless the system is flawed and no one's to blame.

Guess I'll have to start bringing in my sleeping bag. If not, start to get excessively friendly with Jia's dad and move in .. hahah kiddin. Will miss..

Single Room
Cook Outs
Lazy Mornings
Afternoon naps
Supper with friends

Hope to get a new hall next semester!
TTFNtatafornow
JeRmS

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

On the sea without a shore,
We all sail alone forever more.
Futile our struggles to stay near,
the currents takes away everything we hold dear.

Time does not heal.
Time will only kill.

9:26 AM  
Blogger yiz said...

is this the ken dada.. wowwww

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home