Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ransacked

I've had a relatively crappy day dealing(or rather facing) with some incidences apart from my own and wasn't really in the mood for anything except my nap before my continued studying.

First thing I step at the door, I see my clothes items moved. "WTF?" THen I open the door and here's what I see



And thats more or less already a 'gathered my stuff and put in one corner' photo.
CRAP!!! I've been ransacked! or A thief? Wierd.... I look around and realise every thing's a bloody mess but Nothing's missing.

Behold...


They shifted and installed new lights in my room while I was away.

Bizzare.

Didn't understand why they had to throw my paintings and stuff all over though... (not like my room was much cleaner earlier (shame)

Misses chu.

TTFNtatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home