Wednesday, May 28, 2008

1st 5 digi paints

Ammendments! Forgot to Credit the Artists Who drew the Drawings. Lol. (Cuz I wasnt sure who did em)
1st and 3rd are drawn by Wang Xun, 2nd I'm still not sure, 4th should be Hazel, 5th is my design redrawn by Ying Hol. and woala! I'm the colourist that has lots to learn. =)

Here are my first 5 digi paintings ever!!!!
well it's for Mark's proj and given the squeeze (about 3-4hrs max) per piece, I didn't manage to finish everything to my desired done'ness...



Nonetheless I'm reasonably satisfied cuz I finally took a chance at experimenting with digital paint so I literally took a couple hours to learn how to manage the brushes and tried a different technique with each piece. Rough but fun.

Well my life now seems more rough then usual anyway. I just can't say I totally regret anything.
Gonna meet Joanna for dinner tomorrow! whoo hoo! Havent seen her in ages.

TTFNtatafornow
JeRmS

1 Comments:

Blogger outletofhonestexpression said...

Love the first one!
Say hi to Joanna fer me please :D
-j

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home