Wednesday, June 25, 2008

MenThe guys



I've always made it clear that I hate men. Well in general I think they are all bastards. Myself included.
So when do you conclude how much of a bastard they are?
Is it truly by how they behave or act? Or whats inside.

I've seen my fair share of men and have lived to hate one to many, unable to truly befriend any other to a personal level.

Yet in that crowd of rubbish, I've managed to find a group of true arse holes who have proven with time that through all that external junk, they have real hearts of gold.

And its the heart that really counts.

Amazing how much effort it took me to find pictures of them even with some 16 years friendship. (cuz most of em are in hard copy lol)

BTW.... i still think men are bastards and don't trust them much. Lol (you guys are a minor exception) and I'm sure you guys would agree too.

TTFNtatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home