Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Commit-ma-phobia

Commit-ma-phobia

It's something coin'ed up awhile back on the takes to a relationship.
Am I a commit-ma-phobe?

Do I really find it that difficult to commit to any one person or thing?

Perhaps it's because I'm so open to new ideas and things that result in this.
Perhaps it's my thinking that nothing lasts forever.
Or maybe I've just become too skeptical of the world as I see it corrode in it's existance.

Are we really developing as human beings? Or simply moving forward in one direction with utter neglect of the other.

All in all. Nothing ventured nothing gained.Experimental, I am.
As much as that statement has led to my dilema, perhaps a venture into true commitment may also bring out answers.

"Forever is indefinite. It is infinite, impossible. However that never stopped the countless who have died trying."

And that would be the thought of the month.

TTFN tatafornow
JeRmS

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home