Monday, March 26, 2007

Self portrait of a developing soul




I spent over an hour on half the face making it as realistic as possible and about an hour for the rest.....
Later on I spent another hour DESTROYING all my detail just to make the lighting..... ARGH..... regret.... hahah
oh well it turned out fine....

I quote from Bridget

"Look at that! Brilliant presentation! Smashing improvement coming from a person who's pieces normally look like they've been walked over a couple of times...."
"There seems to be more than 2 hours of work put into this piece" - Fiona
"You really think so? because it's Jerome, he could have probably spent less time on it... He's really fast you know."

=.=

grr... NEXT TIME i'll slow down... haha once my detail all covered then people think I never put effort... Then again considering the class normally spending 7 hours or more one their pieces my 3 hours seems insignificant.

Lost my wallet on thurs, had a shitty day... But now all is fine again...

TTFN tatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home