Thursday, March 15, 2007

Paintings and such...


A big thank KYU to both my lovely models on the recent assignment. Both of which are my darlings. Lol

Spent 2hours taking photos and 8hrs straight just to edit and print HALF of them... in the end I STILL have not even finished my 1ST corpse...
Disappointing yes. But at least I have my primary resource gathered and I'm happy about that.
Finally home and away from the school's bitchy net connection. I swear its the firewalls that are messing everything up but Blah whatever.



Apart from announcing that I'm utterly happy that a friend of mine finally put a stop to what I would only describe as a "henpecked" cause,this bog is meant to upload what I've previously been forgetting to put up... Photos for viewing! hope everyone enjoys (btw the photographs suck but I'm not going to major in that so yeah.... make do)


TTFN tatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home