Thursday, January 11, 2007

Back to school

First of all i'd like to mention that this is a delayed post thanks to poor internet connection in hall.... date back 090107

I finally returned to school (not that i was really far away considering how much time i spent in hall.) just to discover my application for jap studies was rejected. Off course I sent an online appeal BUT I FORGOT TO MENTION THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE..... I may wanna go study and work in Japan if i can.

anyway that was that.

Tuesday had been a poorly planned day. Was trying my best to ask someone important out but ended up she said she was ill.. hmm... I shall leave it as that.

Ended up instead with my momma bell! (always reminds me of momma bear in goldilocks.) Went to her place to take back my cap and chill before we head to town in the attempt to meet up with some of her church friends for dinner and boardgames at Tim's place... PITSTOP cafe... (yal can check the link)



Then everything nonsense and problematic happened.....

Well skipping the fact that my initial plans were cancelled cuz my friend was ill, it rained just as i was about to return to hall so i headed straight to bell's place. Next my slipper strap broke in the midst of shopping and as the day progressed, everything got messed All the people that were supposed to go to Tim's place Pang Seh'ed and we ended up in my hall room watching VCD's in which the first of 2 was pathetic.

All in all I enjoyed the company of ma mommy bell bell as usual though the rest of teh day sucked. (ESP me not getting my elective and my friend falling ill)

TTFN tata for now
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home