Sunday, March 11, 2007

Long Blog

It's that time again whereby I write a long entry to remind myself of what I have done and to update the world on what a joke it has been for me as a human Bean.

Starting with the most recent of stuff.
10/3/07

Hall 6 cultural night held at the playden @ the arts house at old parliment house.
Me and Mike were dragged in to be guest performers in replacement of another act from the acepella team. Well as all would know the EX TURTLES and mascots wouldn't just sing a song, we'd give a performance not to be forgotten.


Quoted from mike
"It's time to change our image. No matter what we do and no matter how serious we try to be, people will still laugh at us."
"Now we have grown 2 more legs and upgraded ourselves from tutles to grass hoppers!"

Chao Meng's "AI BU PA"

Apart from rehearsals and other stuff I don't have much to mention for the rest of my memories.

01/03/07


Next fondest memory would probably be the celebration of Mike's birthday! we had a ball making him guess the items of his gifts (if not he'll have to go home without them) at pasta cafe whereby we were served by the ever lovely Simin.
K-tv and drinking was then in order...( you have me man... how can you forget about drinks!)






28/02/07

A belated outing in the form of a picnic ended up as a makan session under a void deck (thanks to our thunderous weather)
Yellow was the colour of the day!!! hee...


19-21/02/07
New year at Batam!
Gretel Kavan Jo and myself...
Well basically we had go carting and alot of quality time sleeping and resting in the hotel. Not to mention me scandaling with Kavan!!!! lols.... Seafood was not bad too.. very fresh and damn cheap! (just know where to go first)

Yada yada.. not much else to say except that I'm gonna die cuz I AM SUPPOSED to spend my day working but have been slacking for the past 12 hours.... sigh... projects and test are here....

TTFN tata for now...
BTW note to self.... UPLOAD the chao meng video!!!
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home