Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Konichiwa

Konbanwa watashiwa JeRmS san.
Yososhiku onegaishimas.

Well basically I just said good evening, I am JeRmS. Nice to meet you.

Jap classes have begun. ADM actually mailed me to ask me why I didn’t take an elective and I simply replied: “I applied for jap Language but they rejected even after I appealed and all other electives I want clash with classes so what you want me to do?”

Next thing I know the head of the Jap language school tried calling me, to much avail, and she ended up sending me a mail, asking me to call her back urgently. Unfortunately I only read the mail 5 days late and by the time I got back to her I was 5 weeks behind schedule… YOU TRY learning 5 weeks worth and sitting for consecutive tests all in 4 days….

Not to mention how lousy I’ve always been at memorizing characters hence my shitty Chinese grades. I really did try hard to study but I’m really suffering now in class... Maybe I’m not fated. BUT!! I will still try. One of my mini ambitions is still to seek apprenticeship in Japan and possibly work there for a couple years so this is mandatory…

Oh well here’s some art that I’ve sketchily done lately but I kinda like it. Not to mention this blog was initially set up to show case my work and archive it.


Chalk and charcoal for 3-D class done in err half hour?


Acrylic on canvas. Black and white experimental piece. Not totally finished but I left it as that since I ran outa patience plus it ain't graded... I still like it though. Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home