Thursday, April 02, 2009

Production Update

Not much to declare cuz I'm a useless director who is a bum.

And I realised that I REALLY haven't been touching mysoftware lately... I keep getting confused on hot keys (esp when I'm a hotkey person) and I keep pressin the wrong stuff.

Non-the-less... I wrestled with remembering maya and started on the doggi-creature thing.

The colours are just for me to identify the parts better and has nothing to do with the model lol..


















It IS actually kinda disturbing that it looks liek a reindeer. The figure is supposed to look more blocky but I decided to do it this way cuz I wanted to get some geometry out first. Come on.. give me a pat on the back for not tracing anything out and modelling this out of a box and imagination/reference to papers.
Workin on some waterfall thingy now... hmm Photoshop's save for web thingy is real handy but the colour reproduction really sucks bigtime....



Oh well.. No final renders anyway lol... We'll be havin an FYP blog up soon anyway. (The good stuff will be there =) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home