Saturday, March 07, 2009

I'm sick

Alright I did say that I was going to start updating my blog more often..

So I lied... lol.

Wel it's not that I don't want to, it's that I don't have the time to and now that I'm sick and dying, I'll just write a ramble.
(Ok i'm not that sick... It's an excuse to stop working)

My modelling is a disgrace considering my so called "art background" and I'm feeling so irritated that I should be putting more ime into it but oh well.

It seems like we're definitely getting a clearer picture of things these days and I've drafted the first 8 weeks of our production schedule and the next meeting is due soon.



Well this is one of the key turning points of our design looks and its really great.
A little incomprehensible but WE WILL SURVIVE LADIES lol.

Hope to see more good stuff. I need to get back into an old habit of jotting down my dreams and weird quotes.

I'll probably learn from PINGAPONG! and keep a note pad beside me to jot my thoughts when I wake.... OR.... i can just freakin try to go back to sleep. lol

TTFNtatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home