Sunday, August 05, 2007

Hall camp 07

*cough cough*

Having spent 7 days at camp I finally gave in... sickness befalls me and I'm coughing blood...

hahah but I must say that it was a fun thing... I can't decide which was more fun, as a seniro attached or as a freshie last year.

Nontheless.. I felt that this camp has been fufilling for me (esp now that i finally got a single room!! whoohoo) cuz I somehoe feel that i've gotten to know some seniors better and a whole new bunch of juniors...(whom NO ONE asked me to be their date! humph!!! lol)

Blah dee blah da...... The camp was great but sunday sucked...

Lost my house keys room keys and my "ling longs".... bye bye memories of phuket, KL and my brand new key chain.... not to mention the swirly ring that kyu really likes. (so do i)

and just as i reached home..... I LOST MY SPECTACLES!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too tired so I can't even remember where or when i had them last... I remember taking them out to take photo at nanyang house but after that the rest is a blur.. sobs.... VERY sick now.. gonna see doc.. I hope that the school would give chance and accept me in the audition for the choir singing elective (cuz i really want my 3 day week!)

TTFN tatafornow..
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home