Tuesday, June 19, 2007

INTUOS

MY birthday is coming (July the 3rd!!!! rememebr that) and what better way to celebrate than getting myself a present.
HEE...

courtesy of my wonderful darling mysterious woman number 9! Muarks many many and my momma.

In any case the bundled software included corel painter3... a bit less user friendly (cuz i'm used to adobe hot keys in photoshop) but definitely more item specific.

In anycase... they are all inter usable and i decided to spend the last half hour testing out my spanking new warcom tablet....

Happiness is of I....
Here it is!! my fav topic! women! (I just had to draw one after my drawing draught)

There was no reference to anywhere plus i was just fooling around wit the tools so this is rather sub standard if you have to comment.

Non the less for a test piece in half hour I'm happy to get this much... NO eraser rubbings. NO hassle and no "omigod i used the wrong colour!!! what will i do now!!!"

I call her... FACE test... (shitty name but ya)

TTFN tatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home